The Meadowhall is known to be one of the best Yorkshire shopping centres, as it offers a premier shopping experience. The Meadowhall is one of the seven super regional shopping centres in the UK. It is home to a whopping 230 stores, with 50 places to eat and drink, as well as being home to a cinema. Here we will discuss why we think this is one of the best shopping centres in Yorkshire.
The Meadowhall is the best Yorkshire shopping centre due to the huge amount of shops that it is home to. With Meadowhall having 230 stores, there’s nothing they don’t have, you’ll be able to shop till you drop. Here are just a few of the shops the Meadowhall is home to:
- Flannels: This a luxury fashion brand, where they stop both men’s and women’s high-end clothing brands.
- H&M: Offering stylish yet good quality clothing items, but at good prices.
- OFFICE: The UK’s leading high-street fashion footwear provider, offering different shoe brands and styles.
- Primark: Everyone’s favourite store by offering the best value for money.
- The White Company: One of the UK’s fastest-growing retailers, specialising in their signature scents and luxury products.
- MAC: A professional make-up brand, that has stores in every corner of the planet.
- Victories Secret: The most glamorous and sexy store, where you can find high-end apparel, beauty products and sleepwear.
Food and Drink
Another thing that the Meadowhall has to offer is there is a wide range of food and drink restaurants and outlets. With over 50 places to eat and drink, you have many different cuisines to choose from, such as:
- Five guys: This is where you can order a nice juicy handmade burger, with hand-cut fries.
- Nandos: Nandos is famous for its chicken, offering all kinds of different spices and flavours. There’s something for everyone.
- YO!: Offering a wide range of different Japanese-inspired dishes, at great prices.
- Las Iguanas: Offering South American food, along with delicious cocktails with a tropical twist.
- Wagamama: Offering great service and good quality pan-Asian dishes, noodles curry dishes and sides.
- Bubble CiTea: Bubble Tea is a tea-based drink, which has been brought to the UK by Bubble CiTea, where you can choose from a variety of flavours and toppings.
Not only does Meadowhall offer food, drink and shops but it also offers leisure activities. These are the added extra bits that top it off for being the best Yorkshire shopping centre:
- Jump Inc: This is a 24,000 square-foot trampoline park, if your looking for an adrenaline-filled day this is is the place for you.
- Vue Cinema: Showing all your favourite films for you to watch, with big cinema screens and VIP seats.
- Air Haus: This is the Uk’s first inflatable park, there’s something for all ages here.
- Rock Up: This is a rock climbing centre located in Meadowhall itself, with a whopping 27 rock climbing walls to have fun on.
The best Yorkshire shopping centre
So you’ve heard our opinions on which Yorkshire shopping centre we think is best, but we’d love to hear from you to see what you think. If you take that venture to the Meadowhall or think there’s something better in Yorkshire, get in touch with us on our socials @enjoyyorkshire.